We are going to One Oasis in Mabolo, Cebu City
The result from my lab test was contaminated so now we have to wait two more weeks for the new test to be finalized. In the mean time we will be staying in One Oasis, Mabolo in Cebu City.
We stay here to spend time as a family until we know if my cancer scare is just a scare or if I actually am really sick. Until we know, we spend the days together as a family and hoping for the best.